Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃 In the spirit of the season, we’re excited to announce some small but impactful updates we’ve been working on and we can’t wait for you to try them out!
New Sorting Options
We’ve made our Task List page a bit more efficient and practical! You can now sort it by In Hands Date, Ship by Date, and Production Due Date.
The Job List page has also been updated with the same features of In Hands Date, Ship by Date, and Production Due Date. Browse through your orders with a breeze.
Services are now available in Invoice Reports
Invoice item reports has been enhanced by including services, allowing you to monitor sales by services. You can always export the report as an Excel File and do the number crunching in Excel.
Sales Order ID is now synced to Stripe
Sales Order ID has been added to the Payment Description in Stripe. Now you can easily figure out which Sales Order a payment belongs to from Stripe directly. Easy peasy!
QuickBooks Online: Purchase Orders or Bills?
You now have the option to choose between syncing YoPrint Purchase Order as either QuickBooks Online Purchase Orders or Bills. Feel free to pick what works best and is most convenient for you.
• We fixed a bug where querying tax reports wasn’t taking into account multiple payments for invoices.
• We fixed a bug where setting the primary address for a customer wasn’t working as expected.
• Downloading invoices is now disabled if users don’t have permission to view pricing for sales orders.
• We fixed a bug where clicking Save when creating a PDF Template sometimes duplicates the template.
• We fixed a bug that prevented the Sales Order from being published.
• We fixed a bug in the Customer Portal that wasn’t showing the correct Paid Status for Invoices.
• We fixed a bug where dragging and dropping a line item to another Job wasn’t saving properly.
That wraps up our current update, guys! We’re gearing up for some significant changes in the upcoming months, and you’ll definitely want to be in the loop. Enjoy the turkey and mashed potatoes, and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and always find out what we’re up to!