First off, happy new year! We hope you’re as excited as we are for the upcoming year. We’ve got lots of things planned for 2023. Here’s what we’re starting with:
Export Products in a CSV file
You can now download your products in a CSV file from the Download Center. You can now quickly adjust your pricing using your preferred spreadsheet software and reupload it to YoPrint.
Convert Quotes to Sales Orders in Zapier
We’ve added a new Action in Zapier, so you can automatically convert a quote to a sales order once your artwork or quote has been approved. We’ve got more updates planned for our Zapier integration, so keep a lookout!
Rearrange Mockups and Production Files
If you prefer having your files displayed in a certain order, you can now rearrange your mockups and production files. The order you arranged it in is the order it’ll show up as in artwork approvals, the customer portal, and PDFs.
Customer Portal Updates
Enhanced Visibility of Payment Status in Customer Portal
The payment status is now much more visible. We added the payment status right next to the sales order number, and also added the amount paid and balance due onto the page.
“Pay Now” Button in Invoices
Previously, your customers would have to click on their invoice and go to the corresponding sales order before they could pay. Now, they can pay directly from the invoice. We’ve added a “Pay Now” button to the list page under a dropdown and invoice detail dialog.
- We fixed an issue where jobs were appearing out of order in PDFs.
- We added a “last ordered date” column to customer exports.
- We fixed a bug where clicking on a notification caused the message dialog to keep opening up when navigating YoPrint.
- We now hide pricing information on PDFs for users who don’t have permission to view pricing.
- You can now upload a high-resolution image for your company logo
- We fixed an issue where the invoice list was not loading correctly on the customer details page.
- We fixed an issue with inaccurate overdue amounts. Overdue amounts now take into account overpayments.
- You can now search by customer PO number in Global Search.
- We’ve added performance improvements to the task list page
- We fixed an issue where the Pay Now button in the Customer Portal appeared below the fold on iPhones.
- Fixed a bug where adjusting the pricing matrix sometimes fails to save.
- Added columns to display notes in Sales Order List Page and Quote List Page
- Added shipping charges to Invoice Reports
P.S. We’re going to be exhibiting in Impressions Long Beach! The show runs from January 20-22. We’ll be in booth 852. Come say hi if you’re in the area.