Get Paid to Write
Have something interesting to share with the industry? Why not get paid to do it? Earn up to $200 per article writing for YoPrint.
What is the payout structure?
All articles will be paid a minimum of $40 and up to $200. We use the following criteria to determine the payout amount.
- Quality of the article
- How specific is the article?
- How detailed is the article?
- Is the article well structured?
- Completeness of the article
- Does the article have relevant charts and graphs? Optional
- Does the article have supporting images? Optional
- Does the article have citations, (etc) Optional
- Is the article grammatically sound and free of typo?
- Is the article easy to understand?
All payouts are based on editorial discretion and we will never publish an article without paying.
What are the guidelines for a submission?
We want to make it as easy as possible for you. Here are some guidelines to keep in mind.
- Articles must be 100% unique and original
- Articles cannot be published elsewhere (no duplicate content)
That’s it. Just send us the content and we will professionally edit and upload it on our website.
What is the publication process?
We're keeping the process as simple as possible.
- Email your submission to email@example.com
- You will receive a response within 10 business days if your article is accepted or not.
- If selected, you will receive a payout offer.
- Once the offer is accepted, we will start processing your article for publishing.
- We will need the following information to build your author page and credit the article to you:
- Your Name
- Your Short Bio
- Optional: A link to your website / business
- You will receive a link to the article once we publish it.
What should I write about?
Anything that can help fellow apparel decorators and promotional product printers with their business. Here are some of the topics you could write about:
- How to articles related to the print industry
- How to accomplish a task
- How to manage finances
- How to handle customer relationship
- Tips on running a print shop
- Tips for starting a print shop
- Tips to reduce errors
- Tips to increase your profit margin
- Lessons learned from your mistakes you’ve made
- Things you have tried that didn’t work for you
- Things that you wished someone told you
- Reporting on business trends and how to leverage the trend in your business
Not sure if your topic is a fit for YoPrint? Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know!