We are working hard towards YoPrint 2.0, and we are happy to announce we have exciting new updates for you.
Inventory Search Improvements
We’ve rolled out a new version of our indexing engine, making our already fast inventory search even faster. We’ve also added an entirely new way of searching for inventory. Now you can perform complex queries like, find me all Gildan 5000 products size 2xl that you currently have in stock. You can find a detailed write up on the search query syntax here.
Sales Order Performance Improvements
Creating a large Sales Order with over 15 jobs is slower than we like it to be. We’re are happy to announce we’ve cut down on the load and save time by 40%. While it’s a lot better than what it used to be, we are still not done yet. We are hoping to bridge the gap even further with our next update. Stay tuned!
Purchase Order Item Sorting
Our bulk purchase order creation has been instrumental in saving you time and improving efficiency. However, the way we’ve ordered the products in the purchase order isn’t always intuitive. We’ve tweaked our algorithm to make sure the order of products is better than before. We’re also adding manual sorting so that you can re-arrange it as you see fit. We believe this is going to be the best of both worlds.
Various Improvements and Bug Fixes
We’ve also made various minor tweaks and bug fixes to the software. Here are some of them.
- We now show tax % when you hover over shipments on Sales Order Detail Page.
- We’ve added Full Amount Due Date as a filterable option in Sales Order and Quote filters.
- We’ve added Sales Order Label to our Sales Order reports.
- We’ve added Purchase Order Labels to our Purchase Order reports.
- We’ve added Invoices to Payment Reports.
- We’ve added Sales Order Labels to our Invoice and Invoice Items reports.
- You can now press enter to select a customer on the Sales Order / Quote create page.
- We’ve fixed a bug where “View Assigned Customer” permission wasn’t working in Sales Order List Page.
- We’ve fixed a bug where the default warehouse doesn’t get automatically selected during Purchase Order creation in some cases.
- We’ve fixed a bug where editing a purchase order note will remove the receiving checkbox selections.
- We’ve fixed a bug where selecting product colors when adding products to inventory wasn’t working.
- We’ve fixed a bug where received purchase order products can sometimes show up blank.
- We’ve added an option to clone a Purchase Order from the Purchase Order Detail Dialog.
- We’ve fixed a bug where entering “0” in Stock Take wouldn’t save the changes.
- We’ve fixed a UI glitch where the Sales Order Filters and view Deleted Sales Order button can overlap.
- We’ve added zipcode validation for Stripe to reduce credit card declined rates.
- Fix a bug where Customer Portal Domain online status is mistakenly showing offline.
Give these features and fixes a try and let us know what you think!